Are Pixie Pass dates EXACTLY the same as weekday passes were?

annsteere

DIS Veteran
I paid for weekday passes when we renewed several months ago. When I went to pick them up we were told "only Pixie Passes are being sold now. It seems to me that the Pixie pass has several additional blocked days--mostly connected to three day weekends.

If they are exactly the same, cool. But, if I paid for a weekday pass and they told me I could pick it up and activate it whenever, I want all the days they sold me when I bought our weekday passes.

I paid for weekday passes when we renewed several months ago. When I went to pick them up we were told "only Pixie Passes are being sold now. It seems to me that the Pixie pass has several additional blocked days--mostly connected to three day weekends.

If they are exactly the same, cool. But, if I paid for a weekday pass and they told me I could pick it up and activate it whenever, I want all the days they sold me when I bought our weekday passes.

I don't have any list of the old pass blockout dates. I guess you bought a pass for the first time before the passes changed in the fall and have an exchange certificate. Back when the new passes came out, Disney said if you redeemed your exchange certificate after Sep 7, 2021, when the older pass types were no longer available, you receive the equivalent new pass type. They also said the blockout dates may be different, and you have an option of upgrading your pass if you don't like the new pass blockout dates. Both Epcot after 4 passes and Weekday Select passes became the PIxie Dust passes. If you have park reservations for a date that is blocked out under the new pass, that park res will be automatically cancelled when you activate into the new pass.

You probably already know this link to blockout dates Admissions & Blockout Dates Calendar | Pixie Dust (go.com)

Attachments

• 1642481027754.png
    1642481027754.png
    298.9 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter