• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

are kids allowed at California Grill?

I believe that Victoria & Albert's is the only place on site that doesn't allow children.

Not only are them welcome, but my children were treated wonderfully by the server. They were 11, 9 and 6 last May. The server brought my daughter (the 6 year old) princess coloring pages and crayons. He brought her out a little appetizer plate of fruit and cheese that wasn't even on the menu. He talked to her and asked her how she liked Stormalong Bay (the pool at our hotel-BC), which princess was her favorite, etc. He made her feel very special and welcome. It was one of favorite meals of the trip.

Children are certainly welcome. Most of them behave perfectly fine, but there always seems to be one table where the child (ren) just aren't in the mood to be in a nice restaurant. Polite parents take these children out of the restaurant so they don't bother people. If you get stuck next to an impolite parent simply ask your server to move you because the "show" is affecting your dinner. That's what I do now. I used to endure it and get angry that people were so rude, but now I just ask to move.

Are kids allowed at California Grill?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Okay so, kids are allowed, awesome!

How horrible will I feel bringing a 4 month old infant there?
Will I get stares of death?

As long as you are a polite parent and take her out if she is crying - you will be fine. If you stay and allow her to disrupt the meal of others you are likely to get the "stares of death"

California Grill is both my DDs favorite resturant. First time we went, it was my choice...they were 2 1/2 and 6 1/2. We came home and make rice crispy sushi for them to take for snack at school. :rotfl:

Second time, they picked.

This next time, it was just a given! :laughing:

Jaci

We took our 8 yr. old daughter and 11 yr. old son - they both enjoyed it, but it is a LONG meal. Watching the fireworks from the observation deck was totally worth it.

tr-ray: The usual length of a CG meal for us is 2 hours. And you may have a wait (even with an ADR) before you are even seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter