Are high chairs available for 2br villas (Kidani?)

Karenj2

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!
We're staying in a 2br villa for the first time (not owners yet, I'm still working on hubby)! :cool1: We're hoping to have breakfast in our rooms while we're getting ready for the parks, but we're going to have FOUR under 2 year olds (between two families)! Two sets of twins - one set will be 22 months, ours will be 16 months... Will there be highchairs available for us to use? (If not, do you know if the table will be steady enough for us to bring our chairs that hook on the table?)

Thanks!

All DVC rooms (from Studios to Grand Villas) will have a high chair. They are the wooden ones you see in many restaurants.

We were in a 2bd Kidani earlier this month. If you do not have a lock off, it's only 1 high chair.

The table is not a standard rectangle. It's definitely strong enough if you have the hanging high chairs. But if you need a straight edge, only 1 side may work. My 2yo just sat in the bench seat and stood up or kneel when necessary.

Thank you all for the quick answers! We'll need four high chairs, so I think I'll bring my folding ones anyway...

We were in a 2bd Kidani earlier this month. If you do not have a lock off, it's only 1 high chair.

The table is not a standard rectangle. It's definitely strong enough if you have the hanging high chairs. But if you need a straight edge, only 1 side may work. My 2yo just sat in the bench seat and stood up or kneel when necessary.

Thanks, nalajms - I ended up looking at pictures of the room on allearsnet, and saw the table - I doubt that would work, however the kitchen counter might, or the coffee table! My 16 month olds probably wouldn't stay at the table (not sure about our friend's 22 month olds.)

Call housekeeping to get extra high chairs to use free of charge.
That's a good idea! Thanks!

We had twin grandsons at Kidani and we just called and requested an extra high chair. Shouldn't be a problem. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter