Are Gay Days and OMW happening this year?

Gearbm95

Mouseketeer
There’s been very little updates on Gay Days or One Magical Weekend for 2021. Are they still happening is anyone planning on going?

I saw that the gay bear event (Tidal Wave), which was happening during this same week in Orlando was just recently cancelled.

I dont know. Please Be Sure to keep Everyone updated if you find News i Know a guy who Knows a guy that is BIG on going to events related to Disnety and Gay sop ......

With the necessity of Park Pass Reservations, I was wondering if GayDays was going to be occurring this year, organized or not. And even though I've been a half dozen times, I can only remember that Saturday is MK.....

With the necessity of Park Pass Reservations, I was wondering if GayDays was going to be occurring this year, organized or not. And even though I've been a half dozen times, I can only remember that Saturday is MK.....
Good point Todd. I'd guess people need to be making park pass reservations for the Saturday at least. That seems to be the big event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!