• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are Delta baggage fees 25 each way or round trip?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We've flown Jetblue for the past several years, and the current fare is 270 RT (including 1 free checked bag). The equivalent Delta flights are 220 RT, but do I have to add 25 or 50 for 1 checked bag RT? If its 50, both airlines are exactly the same price, and we'd prefer Jetblue for the tv and snack.

the fee is $25 one way so yes you have to pay $50 round trip for your luggage. I hate paying it but we always fly Delta, it is the only direct flight from Detroit to Orlando beside Spirit and the cost for baggage with them is crazy. They even charge for a carry on that has to go in the over head

If you pay the fees online at the 24 hour mark you usually can save couple dollars each way. I pay 23.00 Each Way for Airtran.

We've flown Jetblue for the past several years, and the current fare is 270 RT (including 1 free checked bag). The equivalent Delta flights are 220 RT, but do I have to add 25 or 50 for 1 checked bag RT? If its 50, both airlines are exactly the same price, and we'd prefer Jetblue for the tv and snack.

As another poster stated, it is one way. That's why I always add up the fees before I decide. Personally, I would much rather fly JetBlue as well.

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter