Are Coral Reef and Liberty tree tavern worth the money? $$$$$$$

SaraHyland

Mouseketeer
I have ADRS for coral reef for lunch and liberty for dinner
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I've never been to either<<<<<<<<<<<<

It'll be just my boyfriend and I for a week (18th-25th of july/5 more days!!) We're celebrating our anniversary/graduation from highschool :)

Haven't eat at Liberty Tree Tavern but have at Coral Reef in 2007. Although we were on the dining plan we would have been more than happy to pay for it OOP, excellent food and service :)

Liberty Tree for dinner is a Thanksgiving meal type of dinner. They bring meat, potatoes, veggies etc to your table in big bowls or plates for everyone at the table to share. If you want more of anything, just ask.

My kids and I liked it a lot, but as it's a buffet of sorts, come hungry.

We love liberty tree for dinner. We always make it a point to go there each trip since we discovered it a few years ago.

Coral reef-we are not big seafood eaters, so its ok. It really neat to see the big tank, but we only go every now and again. We are on the dining plan this trip so we are going to do it since one of our kids has not been there before.

We enjoy Coral Reef a lot and its one of DD's favorite places at Disney. The food is good and the atmosphere is pretty cool. LTT on the other hand is not our cup of tea. We usually have come away with getting lukewarm meats and then Stouffer's mac & cheese and Stove Top do not excite me-at least not at those prices. We were always hungry when we got out of there because its just not our kind of meal, but others love it...so it really is just personal preference.

LTT for LUNCH is great. I've heard so-so reviews about dinner because of the family style nature. Food isn't made to order as it is for lunch.

Coral Reef at lunch is cheaper, which is when we go. We get the first ADR when they open, and get there 10 minutes early so we can ask for a table by the tank.

I like the food at Crystal Palace better than LTT for dinner, but the rest of the family likes LTT and the "old-fashioned" atmosphere. We've never been for dinner w/out the characters but will be in August.

We aren't fans of either place. LTT is okay, but not a favorite. Coral Reef has been the worst dining experience we ever had at Disney.

If you're looking for great, fun places to eat in MK and Epcot, I would recommend Tony's or the Plaza in MK and Teppan Edo or Chefs de France in Epcot.

Enjoy your trip! My boyfriend (now husband of 10 years!) went to Disney after we graduated and had the best time! :lovestruc

LTT definitely! Coral Reef...can take it or leave it. But a beautiful restaurant to see. :upsidedow

We love LTT, won't go back to Coral Reef. But.....dining is a very personal thing. for everyone with my opinion you will find one with the opposite. Have a great trip!

That is our dilemma right now. Every trip we have at least one meal at LLT but this past Jan. the food was so-so. I don't know, maybe we were just not having a LLT day. We will be trying the CR this time and not eating at LLT.

My vote is to do Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. I like the a la carte menu versus the fixed menu. We do Coral Reef for lunch and love it!!! We pay OOP

We didn't care for Coral Reef when we went last year. I loved the aquarium, but the food wasn't great at all. You'll probably get mixed reviews for both (so I would just go by how the menu looks to you all).

Coral Reef is a great restaurant and well worth the $$$. Liberty Tree Tavern is nice but Between the two I would do the Coral Reef. If you have a chance to do both, Check them out. They are both good and worth the costs. I just like the Coral Reef better due to the Ambience.

Have been to Coral Reef twice, first time was good, second time was average for the cost. LTT was turkey, mashed potatoes etc...at the time it was a character dinner but I'm not sure that it still is. Coral Reef is $$$$.

I see that LTT is "presented by Stouffers". Is this just stouffer's frozen turkey and gravy , the frozen stuff that you can get in the market? Or are they cooking turkey there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter