Are Concerts at the House of Blues @ Disney Springs Kid Friendly?`

Are my kids (7 and 10) too young to attend their first real concert?

• Total voters

EeyoreAlwaysInMyHeart

Some days look better upside down...
We are interested in seeing a concert at the House of Blues while we are there and would love to take our kids. My kids (7 & 10) are also HUGE fans of this group. They know every word to every song on all three albums. They really want to go with us and have this be their first real concert. They’ve been to other live music events (Trans Siberian Orchestra and festivals) and have loved them. My question is do you think a concert at the House of Blues is kid-friendly? I know they're a little young, but this would be a great opportunity to see one of their favorite groups. And we've seen them before; the band themselves would not put on an inappropriate concert. I’m not trying to be a “cool” parent or anything. I just need opinons from some of you who have maybe been to a concert here. TI

Ive only been to one concert there. I would not bring my kids to a concert there. Not that it was overly crazy, just not very kid friendly. Just think of any bar/club full of 20 somethings drinking and having a good time. Enough said.

I would check to see if it's an all ages event and if it's general admission. I've never been to this venue but I wouldn't take kids to some of the similar venues I've been to...for the reasons @MinnieFan4ever alluded to.

Now the open air concerts that occur in Disney Springs are pretty family friendly and I would totally do that with kids.

The show we saw was NOT kid friendly. While the band's content was OK, the audience was actually a concert crowd, many of them locals. Too rowdy, too many partiers, too profane for a family friendly outing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter