• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are children allowed in Palo?

Emmaline Lola

Mouseketeer
My dd will be 2 years and 3 months old when we travel in March 07, we would be able to take her to Palo with us, right?

Thanks in advance.............

el

Emmaline Lola said:
My dd will be 2 years and 3 months old when we travel in March 07, we would be able to take her to Palo with us, right?

Thanks in advance.............

el

Sorry but Palo is adults only. The ship does offer babysitting in Flounders nursery. You can make arrangements for that so you can go off and enjoy your meal at Palo.

Thanks for the responses.............if my dd can't eat with me there, we will skip it this time around.............and go next time when she can be in the kid's clubs............I am not interested in the nursery.

Thanks again for your help!

el

We had ds6 with us on our all excursions when he was on his first DCL when he was 6 months old. You might want to check it out just to see if she likes it for an hour or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter