Are Bombas socks worth it?

abmitch01

DIS Veteran
are they really more supportive and cushioned than other socks and worth buying for walking around the parks?

Yes! We received some as christmas gifts and we are totally converted! DH, who could really care less about socks, will only wear bombas now.

My son 13 wanted them for Christmas. He was so excited and thrilled about his Bombas socks, well fast forward 5 months multiple socks have holes in them and he now says they are not much better than TJ Maxx timberland socks. So not in our experience.

He of course never told me that he got holes in his I asked him if he wanted white ones for Disney and he came clean about how they where not as great as he hoped.

I haven't worn them to the parks yet, but I just bought a whole drawer full of Stance socks. As an added bonus, they have Disney designs. https://www.stance.com/disney/
I wear them to the gym and they seems very sturdy. They also stay put. No rolling around, and bunching up in the shoes. The ones I have are pretty thick, so I don't know if they are the perfect match for everyone. I like that feeling, but if I'm running more than 5 miles, I start to notice them.
Our next trip is in August so I'm curious how the heat will affect my love of the socks.

Saved myself some money too

I was disappointed in them I thought they would hold up at least a year. He is not that hard on stuff. Love the idea of buying a pair = giving a pair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter