• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are Boma and Tusker House pretty much the same resturant?

Sparty1833

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the AKL for our trip. On arrival day, we plan on just staying at the resort and eating dinner at Boma. We also plan to do a Tusker House character meal during our trip. Would eating at both be redundant?

Both are buffets of course and some of the dishes and flavors are similar but the experiences are different enough that they aren't redundant. I wouldn't do them on the same day but have done both in the same week.

Both are buffets of course and some of the dishes and flavors are similar but the experiences are different enough that they aren't redundant. I wouldn't do them on the same day but have done both in the same week.

perfect thanks!

Are the beer or other adult drinks at Boma worth trying?

I think we may have done a brunch at TH and a Boma dinner on the same day, and we weren't even staying at AKL. Love both restaurants and they're quite different.

As others noted, similarities in flavor but very different experiences. Not sure about beer and cocktails, but can tell you that Boma has an interesting and extensive wine list. We like both eateries, but Boma is a family favorite!

NO! Very different food (though some is the same ...Bobotie, for example, is at both :goodvibes ). Different experiences, atmosphere. I reaaaaally like Tusker House, but I LOOOOOVE Boma! Those soups!! :stir:

The are different as others have said, but they have tons of similarities too. I would do breakfast at one and dinner at the other too avoid any semblance of repetition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter