Are Beaches&Cream & Pepper Mkt worth trip?

ellyn2000

DIS Veteran<br>Loves to go Pearl Diving in Japan<b
We've never eaten at the above and I would like to take Disney transportation from the parks to Boardwalk & Coronado Springs to eat at Beaches & Cream and Pepper Mkt on different days. Is it worth the time it will take or would you just eat lunch in the park?We have Q&C vouchers that we'll use.

I have never done Pepper Mkt, but we love Beaches and Cream. We go on our MGM day, but it is not at the Boardwalk. It is at the Beach Club. We took the boat from MGM, probably a 15 minute ride. You can also walk there from Epcot, but we love the food choices at Epcot so opted not to do Beaches and Cream on our Epcct Day. Our cheeseburgers and the No Way Jose were excellent!

The cheeseburgers are great at Beaches & Cream, but I wouldn't necessarily make a special trip there just for those. If you do go, try to go at an off time (like 2 for lunch or something like that), because if you go at regular times, B&C (which is pretty small) gets very crowded and has long waits.

Beaches and Cream is a great little 50's style burger joint, with yummy sandwiches and great ice cream. If you like that kind of stuff, then I'd say it's worth it. We always try to have lunch at least once at Beaches & Cream.

Pepper Market, in my opinion, is not worth a special trip. Just my opinion :cool:

I haven't been to the Pepper Market yet but I went to Beaches and Cream for the first time this trip and loved it! Great hamburgers (even though they are a little fatty)! There are only a couple of tables and booths inside the restaurant, so if you go during peak lunch/dinner times, there could be a wait. They also have counter seats and take out as well...

beaches and cream = yes...great way to break up the day going between mgm and epcot

pepper market = yes...huge portions, and the margarita's are to die for. they have a little bit of everything so all in the family can be happy. dont go out of your way, but if you are not in a park and need a dinner or lunch...pepper market will not dispoint you.

Yes, use those vouchers at these two places.

You can get a double cheeseburger platter and tell them you want to share it - it is more than enough for two - and the $7.99 sundae you get for desert is to die for!

I got a prime rib dinner at Pepper Market and used the Q&C voucher - saved $14.00. I really enjoyed it.

It is worth the trip to these restaurants - particularly with vouchers.

Beaches and Cream has the best burgers in all of Disney and the best ice cream treats - they are huge. Cute place - don't miss it.
Susan

Originally posted by bsusanmb
Yes, use those vouchers at these two places.

You can get a double cheeseburger platter and tell them you want to share it - it is more than enough for two - and the $7.99 sundae you get for desert is to die for!

I got a prime rib dinner at Pepper Market and used the Q&C voucher - saved $14.00. I really enjoyed it.

It is worth the trip to these restaurants - particularly with vouchers.

Beaches and Cream has the best burgers in all of Disney and the best ice cream treats - they are huge. Cute place - don't miss it.
Susan
ITA! Both places are WORTH the voucher trip. A suggestion though........get your dessert FIRST at Beaches n Cream so you can finish it. The fries or onion rings with the sandwich are just NOT as important! :teeth: My meal with a voucher at BNC would have been over 22.00. The French Dip is heavenly!

Also, if you are just eating lunch at B & C I would suggest that two people use one voucher as there is plenty of food! This has always been a great deal for us! We love B & C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter