• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are any of you at WDW Sept 15 to Oct 1?

richard_andmel

DIS Veteran
We are going to be taking what is probably our last trip to WDW for a few years. We are saving up to move there!!! :banana: But as it's our 10th Wedding Anniversary we thought we deserved it. :goodvibes

Not sure where we'll be the first two nights, but then off to BLT for the rest of the trip. If anyone would like to schedule a pre-cruise meet during that time we'd be up for it. It's a bit early, but I am so excited! :cheer2: :teeth:

Mel

Some Podcast Cruisers will be down at the end of September/beginning of October for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.

I've got at least one trip before then, so I don't have a clue as to our schedule yet, though.

I figured it might be a bit early to post... But then again some of you have been planning your cruise for like a year. :teeth:

Val & I are planning on arriving on Oct 1 and staying 4-5 days for Food & Wine.

I will be at Disney 9/25, 9/30-10/3. Doing a cruise 9/26-9/30. Let me know if we get a time scheduled to meet. I can't promise anything since this is my granddaughters first trip but I would like to meet if I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter