Are all nuggets created equal?

rznhal

DIS Veteran
Here are my nugget questions:

Are the adult nuggets the same nuggets on the kids menu?

Are all kids nuggets the same or do different restaurants have their own nuggets?

My kids love nuggets and if they insist on eating them I would like to get them the best available:flower3:

I'm particularly interested in nuggets at Cosmic Rays and Mara, but welcome all nugget nuggets....never know where or when you will end up needing nuggets!!!

Thank you!!!!

Kids nuggets are chopped up, processed meat(ish) substances that are formed into nugget shapes. Adult chicken strips are breaded strips of chicken breast. Definitely not the same.

Kids nuggets are chopped up, processed meat(ish) substances that are formed into nugget shapes. Adult chicken strips are breaded strips of chicken breast. Definitely not the same.

thanks for the quick response...think ill order them the adult meal in that case!

What's the old adage, parts is parts! Chicken strips have a better shot of being actual chicken breast not pressed chicken parts! Unfortunately, I've noticed that most little picky eaters don't actually like the taste of chicken, it's the salt and the greasy breading that has them hooked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter