Are advance reservations required for any of Wolfgang Puck's places to eat in DDD?

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
I had posted a thread a good while back but can't get my search engine to pull up. I don't think I had too many replies anyhow, LOL :) But, I was just wondering if any of Wolgang Puck's places to eat in DDD require an ADR? Thanks so much!

**BUMPING FOR MORE RESPONSES** Come on, I know there are alot of Wolgang Puck Lovers out there :) I saw a post awhile back regarding it as being on many peoples fav list but I can't get my search engine to pull it up. If anyone has REVIEWS, PICS and let me know if you need ADR's for any of his places, I would REALLY appreciate it-THANKS:goodvibes

We've only eaten at Wolfgang Puck Express, which is CS with no ADR needed :goodvibes. But we LOVE it and eat there atleast once every trip :banana: :banana:.

We ate at the TS one upstairs and we did make an ADR. Food was good but our server was really snotty I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter