Are 2 bedroom suites available at the Poly?

hookedonears

Louisianan
Unfortunately, 2 years from now we're taking our then 18 year old daughter and her cousin to Disney as a Highschool graduation present, and I don't know how I'm going to afford 2 rooms. There's no question that we're staying at the Poly, though was wondering if a 2 bedroom suite might be more affordable than 2 separate garden view rooms?

The large suites at the Poly are very expensive and club level. The ranges for the rack rates are below - they don't usually discount these suites. I believe these are all in the Tahiti building but don't quote me on that part - it's a separate suites building that has a small amount of club level offerings and then you also have access to the club lounge and staff in the Hawaii building.

There is the Princess 2 BR suite - $1485 to $2115/night
The 2 BR Ambassador suite - $1635 to $2330/night
King Kamehameha suite - $2175 to $3100/night.

I'm thinking that might not be what you are looking for, but if you are - it's available!

Thanks! Your right, those are way above our head. Here comes pb&j's for dinner for the next 2 years.

All the Polynesian suites are in the Tonga building which is next to the Grand Ceremonial House.

It's cheaper to go with two rooms than book the 2-bedroom suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter