Arcade games????

kcand sunshine

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what arcade games are on the Magic??????we will be there 2 weeks from today!!!CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to my DD:

Air hockey,
shoot-em-up games
some sort of spinning game that give small prizes
car racing
the prize claw

She didn't remember any others off-hand (she only went in the arcade twice).

I asked a while ago, but no one seemed to know. Do the game machine give out game tickets like Chuck E Cheese or is it just computer type and pinball games???

At the All Star Hotel they have the games that give out tickets and you trade them in for worthless prizes, but the kids LOVE them

According to my DD, there are no game tickets for winning. Just use your KTTWC, with $10.00 increments, will be charged to your room. So you would just play the game, then it will tell you if you have enough to play another, if not you have the option of renewing you KTTWC by putting it in a machine and it will charge it up for whatever amount you need.

Norm

We just got back and spent a little bit of time in the arcade with the kids. In addition to those listed above, they had the skiing game that you stand on to play and the jetski game (that you ride), as well as a similar motorcyle game. They did not give out coupons like they do at chuckie cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter