Arabian Nights - how much time to allow ahead of time

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
We are planning on going to Arabian Nights on MILs birthday. During that day we are planning on attacking the rides at Magic Kingdom. If the show is at 730pm what time would you leave MK to get back to Wilderness Lodge, change and get to Arabian Nights? Would we need to leave right after the 3pm MK parade?

I'm not sure why you need to change. Arabian Nights isn't fancy; you can wear just what you were wearing at the park.

On the other hand, if you want to get back to the room to "freshen up" then leaving MK after the parade makes sense.

We just did this on 8/8. They open the doors at 6:00. You are given a number when you check in and then they call you by your section so there is no mass push when the doors open. We arrived at 6:45 and they have a cash bar in case you want something to drink while you waited. We had VIP seating. I would recommend it. You sit on a chair up above and have glass to prevent dust and smoke from bothering you. I do not know how much it costs, because we were given the tickets ( Hubby wanted to do timeshare tour to compare to DVC- no comparison in my opinion). If you are in the arena seats,you sit on a steel bench with 13 people. They really pack them in. It was a nice show, but a girl got hurt during the roman riding and they ended up cutting the show short. The food was good. I had chicken strips because I am not a fan of prime rib, but my son and hubby said it was good.
As to how much time to allow, We left the AKL at 6:00, went to pick up my mom and sis at ASMu and went to 192 where we turned the wrong way, (okay, even the navigator can have an off night,LoL). had to convince hubby to turn around and went right way.Found it, waited in line behind group from bus to get in, They take your picture($20 for 2 and keyring) and got in lobby by 6:45. Not bad. I do not think you would want to be there much before that, not a lot of benches to sit on and it does get crowded. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter