aquatica w/ 2 yr old?

sahoenshell1218

Mouseketeer
Is there anything for a 2 year old to do at Aquatica? Just wondering if we should add a day into our group trip but it all looks too big for her.

They have huge play area with not only 1 but 2 water dumping buckets on top of it and water shooting everywhere.

Aquatica13.jpg

Plus there is a small lazy river where you can see huge fish tank and the dolphin tank, wave pool starts from zero depth and a pizza buffet, what else can a 2 year ask for? :)

they have one of the best toddler areas I've ever seen at a water park, too! You will have a nice time. The park isn't huge, so there isn't a ton of walking around.

my kids love aquatica. 3 and 1 years old. slides dedicated to the toddlers in the back.. forget the name ... but the GREAT part is that the staff actively turn kids away that are too tall for the area. LOVE THAT. hate the areas where the insane 9 year olds are knocking down my babies! lol. it is not teh water dump area the photos above are. it is further back to teh left of that water dump. 2 tube slides where parenst ride with kids. the kid tube has a bottom so they are safe and secure. then 3 slides where mom is at top, dad catches at bottom that a 2 year old can do, then a bank of 4 or more that 2 year old can do. then several water spray areas, water guns in the ground, tiny slides, etc. 2 year old will LOVE it. they supply water life vests

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter