• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April~ Wilderness lodge

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
hey guys

I was just checking for a week at the wilderness lodge and it is all sold out on the computer. Is the parks really going to be that busy ? but now that i am typing this i am thinking because of spring break

We picked mid-April because we thought spring breaks were all in March and it wouldn't be as busy. From what I have seen on the boards, that is not true and a lot of East coast schools are on break in April.

wow, i just checked the wilderness lodge and animal kingdom and they are both sold out.

:idea: Play with your dates...for example sometimes if you plug in just 5 days it will say no availablity. But if you put in 7 days including the five you want it may come up. Then you just call and cancel the two extra days and indicate you want to shorten your stay.

We have had to do this a couple of times. Good luck!

Mrs. Disney Ron

I agree with you! I am stunned that I keep seeing no availability. However, if you go on AAA's site, you can get resorts that say they are sold out on the disney site and other travel sites. I can not believe it is going to be that busy! Making me think I might not want to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter