April Planning...what do you think?

TwoCortWort

A Buckeye Disney Princess
We are pretty new to the ADR thing after finding out about them in October and so we decided to try new things each trip, at least one new place. In February it will be Sci Fi and Beaches and Cream Soda. But my mom had me reserve at Sci Fi again so she can try it out. ;) but here are our reservations so far. We don't eat lunch as a meal, so it's breakfast at the hotel (off site) minus one day.

4/27 Plaza MK (our favorite)
4/28 50's Prime Time HS (new one...minus pizza we never find a place to eat there)
4/29 Tusker House AK (breakfast will be our first time) Wolfgang Puck DTD
4/30 Be Our Guest
5/1 Via Napoli Epcot (new)
5/2 Open
5/3 Sci Fi HS

We hop between Epcot and Hollywood each time we do either park. Magic Kingdom is our favorite park, lol we tend to go there more than the others. Curious about any counter services we should try. We are debating BOG because of the mixed reviews for dinner, but we are all about trying the lunch. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney princess movie. Tusker House will be our first character dining experience. We will be back down in October and December also, so suggestions welcomed for other places to check out that are near the parks. My dad is super picky about how his meat is cooked, we keep telling him they cook well done mostly. I am as picky, my mom eats everything. Lol

Thanks!!

TwoCortWort said:
We are pretty new to the ADR thing after finding out about them in October and so we decided to try new things each trip, at least one new place. In February it will be Sci Fi and Beaches and Cream Soda. But my mom had me reserve at Sci Fi again so she can try it out. ;) but here are our reservations so far. We don't eat lunch as a meal, so it's breakfast at the hotel (off site) minus one day.

4/27 Plaza MK (our favorite)
4/28 50's Prime Time HS (new one...minus pizza we never find a place to eat there)
4/29 Tusker House AK (breakfast will be our first time) Wolfgang Puck DTD
4/30 Be Our Guest
5/1 Via Napoli Epcot (new)
5/2 Open
5/3 Sci Fi HS

We hop between Epcot and Hollywood each time we do either park. Magic Kingdom is our favorite park, lol we tend to go there more than the others. Curious about any counter services we should try. We are debating BOG because of the mixed reviews for dinner, but we are all about trying the lunch. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney princess movie. Tusker House will be our first character dining experience. We will be back down in October and December also, so suggestions welcomed for other places to check out that are near the parks. My dad is super picky about how his meat is cooked, we keep telling him they cook well done mostly. I am as picky, my mom eats everything. Lol

Thanks!!

In DHS you can book a fantasmic dinning experience and get reserved seating for the show. I know that Hollywood and Vine offers this, but I am not certain off hand what other restaurants do. We are so excited to not sit all the way in the back this time!!! This said, we have NEVER eaten at H&V and I noticed you posted that DHS is hard for you to find a place to eat at... It appears I may be making a mistake? lol... Please advise if you know something I may not! :)

Amanda Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Everything looks good- any reason you have no reservations for resort restaurants?

We never stay on site, we are next month but we are expanding our taste buds coming up in the future. Been looking at the menus for the resort restaurants and found some interesting places to check out. ;)

In DHS you can book a fantasmic dinning experience and get reserved seating for the show. I know that Hollywood and Vine offers this, but I am not certain off hand what other restaurants do. We are so excited to not sit all the way in the back this time!!! This said, we have NEVER eaten at H&V and I noticed you posted that DHS is hard for you to find a place to eat at... It appears I may be making a mistake? lol... Please advise if you know something I may not! :)

Amanda Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It is harder at HS. We didn't like Fantasmic, don't plan to return to it. I have heard about that package, but as I said its one thing we dont want to return to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter