• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April HHI visits ?

canda

a Dis board vulture
We are going to HHI next week. It will be about the 8th trip there, but the first with our new baby boy. He will be 9 mo. old. I have never thought the water in the pool was cold before, but i do not know how a baby might be in the pool at April. Does anybody remember what the pool water was like these past few weeks? Did you have your baby or see any babies in the Pools?

Originally posted by canda
We are going to HHI next week. It will be about the 8th trip there, but the first with our new baby boy. He will be 9 mo. old. I have never thought the water in the pool was cold before, but i do not know how a baby might be in the pool at April. Does anybody remember what the pool water was like these past few weeks? Did you have your baby or see any babies in the Pools?

We were there last week. The pool areas were pretty busy the last few days. Yes, there were babies in the pools. No one was swimming in the ocean, although some were wading ankle deep, including me. That wasn't really cold either, but still not warm enough for swimming. :earsgirl:

Looks like you will be experiencing some higher than normal temperatures at Hilton Head...that's good news! That will make the pool much more enjoyable. I've never really considered HH for our April spring break (which is earlier in the month) because there's a good chance it will be too cool to swim. Love that low humidity though! :p

Today
Apr 17 Sunny 79°/55° 0 %

Sun
Apr 18 Sunny 81°/56° 0 %

Mon
Apr 19 Partly Cloudy 79°/59° 10 %

Tue
Apr 20 Partly Cloudy 79°/57° 20 %

Wed
Apr 21 Mostly Sunny 78°/56° 20 %

Thu
Apr 22 Partly Cloudy 78°/59° 20 %

Fri
Apr 23 Partly Cloudy 79°/58° 20 %

Sat
Apr 24 Mostly Sunny 79°/56° 20 %

Sun
Apr 25 Mostly Sunny 78°/56° 10 %

Mon
Apr 26 Mostly Sunny 78°/56° 0 %

We were there last week also and the pools at both locations were nice and warm- lots of babies and toddlers in the water-
As far as the ocean- the temp was around 70 and my DH, DS and DD all swam all week long! Lots of dolphins playing around about 30 feet from shore too, it was wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter