April 23-27, 2006 Cruise on Disney Wonder

pepsiontherocks

Mouseketeer
Anyone cruising April 23-27, 2006 on the Disney Wonder?

This is my first cruise ever and I just can't express how I am about this vacation. I'm going with my family of 26 - ages ranging from 6 y.o. to 51 y.o.

I'd like to meet anyone who is going on the same cruise. I am single/divorced and am traveling alone (other family members are my children, grandchildren, sisters, nieces/nephews, and grat nieces/nephes), so I would like to meet single men traveling on same cruise.

I'd also like to meet other families traveling on this same cruise since I'm traveling with my family members. It would be nice to find playmates for my grandchildren (ages 9, 9, 8, 7, 6 - I think).

I've read so much online and in brochures about the cruise that I find myself somewhat confused. I read about something on one site, then read something on another site that contradicts what the first site says. I figure I'll just go and see what happens.

I'd like to hear any advice anyone has about the cruise. Is the water warm in April? Is parasailing available at both Nassau and Castaway Cay?

I'm new this to site so I hope I can find my way back - and remember to check my message for responders. Wish me luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter