• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2, 2022 - Disney Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean

disneytraceyl

Loving All Things Disney
Hi everyone. We just booked this cruise yesterday. I saw there wasn't thread for it yet so I wanted to start one. We haven't cruised in a while. We are super excited.

Hey Tracey :wave2:

We have just booked this cruise, this will be our first cruise outside Europe, excited and a bit nervous to be travelling with my two kids alone (they will be 14yo and 11yo) for the first time also!

Rachel

Just booked this cruise today. We are celebrating my husband‘s new job and our 40th anniversary.

This will be my family’s (family of 5) first Disney Cruise. We are hoping this one ACTUALLY happens as we have had to reschedule 3 times, dating back to March 2020. As a first timer, I have to say that I am very unimpressed with the lack of availability in the reservation system. Everything is sold out…even youth activities! Is this how it usually is on Disney Cruises or is this a post COVID thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter