APRIL 1ST P&PP People Come Join Us Here!

We will be there too! It will be me, DH, DD7, DS3, and 2 of our friends. We have ADR's at LTT for 4:15 pm...I am so happy and excited. DH will wear a pirate tee, I will be in a tee or tank that I bought crystal appliques for that say princess and a crown. DS3 will be a pirate and DD7 will be in her Giselle wedding dress and have been at BBB that morning. We are all sooooo excited!!!

We will be there for the April 1st P&PP!!:cool1:

It will be me, DH, DS (11), DF, DSM. We are staying at Saratoga Springs 3/29 - 4/5. We have ADRs at O'Hanas for 5pm.
:banana: :banana:

Ok, So 32 days until we leave...well really only 31 cause we leave so early that day it doesnt count! I am sooo excited! Does everyone have there ADR's and Tickets?!
Anyone know where I can find a good packing list?! Would like to print one off for me, my friend and for my sister to help my neice pack. Dont want to forget anything. Also, does anyone know if POP has hairdryers in all the rooms?!

:cheer2: So everyone should really be getting excited now. The time is almost here for most of our trips! I have 15 days! The party is in 21 days! Anyone started packing yet?! We decided not to dress up but I bought me and my friend Pirates of the Caribbean Shirts on disney shopping for 4.99! :yay:

We will be there too, I can't wait. Its our last night in Disney what a great way to end a vacation! My sons 10 and 11 both plan on dressing up as pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter