April 18 evening Disneyland closure?

3 a.m. Pacific ADR drop again today. Got both Trader Sam's and Naples.
Now, to catch up on my sleep!
Nice!
We got the premium River Belle Fantasmic. Honestly, the menu looks terrible but the kids wanna see the show. So we shall see! My fingers are crossed that they add a fresher menu item or two by spring.
Also excited to finally get some normal sleep.

Nice!
We got the premium River Belle Fantasmic. Honestly, the menu looks terrible but the kids wanna see the show. So we shall see! My fingers are crossed that they add a fresher menu item or two by spring.
Also excited to finally get some normal sleep.
Where did you find the menu?
I’ve been looking for it to see if it’s something we’d like to do.
Thanks!

Where did you find the menu?
I’ve been looking for it to see if it’s something we’d like to do.
Thanks!
I had to go on yelp! I’ve been scouring the internet for it. Someone uploaded it 25 days ago so I assumed it was pretty current. But I’m hoping it changes because it’s not very appealing to me. It was great to filter by recent and read all the current reviews there as well.
B2538B8C-B4F4-4623-8882-CA119EB055D0.png
I’ll try to put a screen shot here.

I had to go on yelp! I’ve been scouring the internet for it. Someone uploaded it 25 days ago so I assumed it was pretty current. But I’m hoping it changes because it’s not very appealing to me. It was great to filter by recent and read all the current reviews there as well.
View attachment 741168
I’ll try to put a screen shot here.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter