April 12, 2014 Fantasy - Western Caribbean - Calling all Spring Breakers

Hi Trouble !!!!

Come on over to our Facebook page:
Disney fantasy april12,2014

It's a lot more active over there ! Nightly from 7 til 12

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
We are to excited to sleep !!!

Hey Yall! My name is Kim and I will be traveling with my family (DS, 10 and DD, 7 and my mother) on our first Disney Cruise this Spring Break. I have a friend that is also traveling with her twin DDs (7). I am a seasoned cruiser, but I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD to this new experience with the kids. We love Disney and go to the parks often, but I am new to all the cruise fun! I know some of you have been on this board for well over a year and have newbies joining you daily. I hope you will welcome a few more stragglers :) I saw there is a FB group. I am going to try to check this out and would love to see what the FE is all about. Thank you so much for all your help!

Welcome everyone!! We do have a very active (and slightly nutty :rotfl2:) FB group and lots of kids in the same age groups!

We are getting closer and closer....:cool1:

Heather

Hi to Everyone!

We just finally commited to this cruise and are paid in full. Now we just need to meet some DIS friends to get the party started! party:

This will be our family's 11th cruise on DCL, but our first on the Fantasy. My twin DDs don't know about this trip yet, but will be eager to correspond with others in their age range once the word gets out. Trying to keep them focused on school right now (you all know how that goes).

DDs will be celebrating their 11th bday on this trip :cake: but are experienced Edge veterans (they were able to get in on our last 3 trips). They know the Wonder and Magic inside out, but will be looking for some new friends to go explore every aspect of their new Fantasy playground.

We were just in Grand Cayman in October, so may be able to answer questions anyone might have. We've been to Cozumel a few times as well, but usually just hang on the ship and enjoy the quiet. It will be our first time to Costa Maya and hoping to snorkel if anyone has any info on that. We usually book our own tours as opposed to DCL excursions. Plenty to do on Castaway Cay, of course.

Otherwise, it's nightly wine/cocktails for us before dinner, and we welcome anyone else to join us who is so inclined. We can answer any questions about bringing your own beverages if anyone needs. :drinking1

Do we have any meetups or anything else planned at this point? Probably joining the FE, but need to verify with DW first. We don't currently do Facebook, but may look into it if that's where all the action is. More to follow...

:cool1::beach::cheer2::cheer2:

You guys are going to have a great time! Sorry I won't be on this one with you though. I'll miss cocktail hour with the 2 of you!

We made our final decision last night that this is one trip that we can't do. Have fun everyone!

Linda

You guys are going to have a great time! Sorry I won't be on this one with you though. I'll miss cocktail hour with the 2 of you!

We made our final decision last night that this is one trip that we can't do. Have fun everyone!

Linda

Sorry to hear that. Maybe just you could sneak on....???

Welcome Kim !!!
My DD will be 7 when we cruise !! And loves the kids club !!!

Come on over to our FB page if you have account .
We are very active on that site !!

See ya real soon ,
Janet

Welcome Kim !!! My DD will be 7 when we cruise !! And loves the kids club !!! Come on over to our FB page if you have account . We are very active on that site !! See ya real soon , Janet

Thanks so much Janet! I sent a group request to the FB page so hopefully I can catch up with you all. We will have 3 seven year old girls so we will definitely have to meet up!
Kim

This will be our first time cruising with Disney!
Deb (that's me)
Kevin (husband)
Dylan - age 8
Cooper - age 5

We just learned about the FE Exchange and we want in!
Also, please share any other great tips and suggestions.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few short months!

This will be our first time cruising with Disney!
Deb (that's me)
Kevin (husband)
Dylan - age 8
Cooper - age 5

We just learned about the FE Exchange and we want in!
Also, please share any other great tips and suggestions.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few short months!

Welcome Deb.. I just joined a couple days ago. There is a FB page for cruise. Check for groups..Disney Fantasy April 12, 2014. I got setup into a FE group and everything :)

Hi Trouble !!!!

Come on over to our Facebook page:
Disney fantasy april12,2014

It's a lot more active over there ! Nightly from 7 til 12

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
We are to excited to sleep !!!

so true!:rotfl2:
Welcome to all new families!!!!:cheer2:
somehow our FB is much more active than Dis - come on over and join the group!:grouphug:

Just wanted to through our names into the ring. My DW-Shelley, DS(12) Aidan and DD(10) Lynden, me too, Frank. Kids have no clue. Its going to be our second Disney Cruise. Our first was a 5 night on the Dream in 2012.

Am really looking forward to a 7 day cruise. Looking forward to having more time to enjoy the actual ship. Hope to see you on Facebook as well.

Welcome Frank.. FB group is very active compare to here. So jump on board over there. I used to live in Ashburn, VA before we moved down to Charlotte 2 1/2 years ago.

Hi everyone,

We are on this sailing too!

Me - Maureen
Husband - Dan
Elizabeth - 9
Rebecca - 5
Ryan - 5

My parents are also sailing with us. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, we sailed the same one last year and loved it so much we booked again for this year. I'll go check over and check out the Facebook page, but just wanted to get our names on the roster. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hi everyone,

We are on this sailing too!

Me - Maureen
Husband - Dan
Elizabeth - 9
Rebecca - 5
Ryan - 5

My parents are also sailing with us. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise, we sailed the same one last year and loved it so much we booked again for this year. I'll go check over and check out the Facebook page, but just wanted to get our names on the roster. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hi Maureen! welcome! :banana: join us on our FB page - seems like that is the place where all action takes place :confused3 we have a great group :thumbsup2

I totally want to do this but just read about FE a few minutes ago. Can you please explain in more detail what it is and how we go about doing it? It sounds like a lot of fun so I hope we are able to join in the fun :)

Hi Everyone-

We will be sailing with you all and are super excited :) This is our first cruise ever and look forward to it. Our family consists of

Me-Patti
Husband-Mike
Kyla-15
Madison-13
Emmi-11
Jacob-9

My in-laws are also coming with us so it should be a lot of fun. I would love any tips you can share with me :)

This is our 1st Disney Cruise. My husband and I are travelling with our 2 sons ages 8 and 15. My parents are also cruising with us. We are so excited. I am just trying to find out everything I need to know before we go so we can relax and have as much fun as possible without stressing ourselves out. Want my 15 yr old to enjoy himself. Afraid he will not try to get involved in teen clubs. Anyone travelling with teen boys?

My kids are also extremely excited about cruising on the Fantasy. However, they don't realize that we are going next year...they believe it is two years away. They will get to find out at Christmas this year that we will be going for spring break, mean parents that we are. ;)

My wife and I have gone on 2 Disney cruises before we had kids and are looking forward to the new ship. We just can't wait to get on board. I am sure that your entire family will want to go again after this one is over.
We are from Gaffney, SC. This is our first Disney Cruise and our sons first ever cruise. Looking forward to it. It will be me - Diane, DH-Larry, DS-RJ(15) and DS-AJ(8). My parents are cruising with us also.

This is our 1st Disney Cruise. My husband and I are travelling with our 2 sons ages 8 and 15. My parents are also cruising with us. We are so excited. I am just trying to find out everything I need to know before we go so we can relax and have as much fun as possible without stressing ourselves out. Want my 15 yr old to enjoy himself. Afraid he will not try to get involved in teen clubs. Anyone travelling with teen boys?

We have two 14 year old boys, and there are quite a few other teenagers from the dis board who are now chatting on Facebook, there is a kids face group too.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter