Appetizer for Breakfast on Deluxe Plan?

Doot Fan Mommy

Mouseketeer
If I am eating breakfast at a "menu" (non-buffet) restaurant like Grand Floridian Cafe do we get an appetizer, entree, juice and another beverage?

No you won't, the appetizer is for lunch and dinner only. You will get an extra beverage in that you can get a Juice and a Non-alcoholic beverage for breakfast.

From the Deluxe Dining Plan Brochure http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...cific/eng/nontheme/tickets/08DeluxeDining.pdf

Your meal from a Table Service location includes one (1) single serving:

e Juice (breakfast)
e Appetizer (lunch & dinner)
e Entrée
e Dessert (lunch & dinner)
e Non-alcoholic beverage
OR
e One (1) full buffet

The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan is unavailable for Guests under the age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge or purchase a meal from the menu. Guests ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available. Advance reservations are strongly recommended. Gratuities are not included.

Last Jan we only ate at one non buffet TS for breakfast at WCC. We got an appetizer with our breakfast. It was a fruit platter which was huge.

Melinda

our experience was different than the pp's... we ate at captain's grill (at yacht club) for b'fast and i requested the yogurt "appetizer" and was denied... we, too, were on deluxe plan...

I believe that the PP who received an appetizer for breakfast was the recipient of either pixie dust or a lucky mistake. pixiedust:

There is no appetizer implied or promised with breakfast, as stated in the Deluxe Dining Plan Brochure.

Looks like it depends on the restaurant whether or not they'll provide you with a breakfast "appetizer," but according to the Disney literature you are not entitled to an appetizer with breakfast, but to a juice plus nonalcoholic beverage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter