• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Apparently I am doing something wrong, HELP

I have been hearing about these coupons for Airtran but I have not seen any, where do you get them?

Just sign up using your email address from the home page of AirTran www.airtran.com and you will get 1 coupon sent to your email address for each email you sign up with. If you need 4 tickets then you want to use 8 email addresses so you can enter 4 coupons for the soutbound trip to get $100.00 off in total. Then use a separate reservation for the return using another 4 coupons to get $100.00 off on the return trip. You can always create a few on hotmail or google really quick. I had 5 to begin with so had to create another 5 to get the $125.00 discount on the return.

Just sign up using your email address from the home page of AirTran www.airtran.com and you will get 1 coupon sent to your email address for each email you sign up with. If you need 4 tickets then you want to use 8 email addresses so you can enter 4 coupons for the soutbound trip to get $100.00 off in total. Then use a separate reservation for the return using another 4 coupons to get $100.00 off on the return trip. You can always create a few on hotmail or google really quick. I had 5 to begin with so had to create another 5 to get the $125.00 discount on the return.

Do you think I could use them on a new reservation I just made before Christmas?

Do you think I could use them on a new reservation I just made before Christmas?

I don't know if they would allow that but if I were you I would give AirTran a call to see what they have to say. If you get lucky perhaps they will give you a credit for the difference or another trip maybe.

Sorry to jump on late in the game, but I noticed the Airtran coupon has to be used by Jan 2nd...and is only good on flights through April. Is this something Airtran has done in the past? Will there be new coupons for trips later this year?
Thanks!

Sorry to jump on late in the game, but I noticed the Airtran coupon has to be used by Jan 2nd...and is only good on flights through April. Is this something Airtran has done in the past? Will there be new coupons for trips later this year?
Thanks!

This is my first time using AirTran but it looks like the last time they sent a $25.00 coupon was last August but it was limited to travel to Atlanta so I don't think they send them out too often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter