APH

glocon

DIS Veteran
So last summer we bought the least expensive ap- the seasonal I think? We are going back this year at the end of its life... it expires early in August. But we will be at UO 7/29-8/1 (or maybe 8/2) and that pass has a blackout for all of July. Would our most economical option be to upgrade to the next level of pass for our 3-4 days in the parks? We would not be renewing our AP as we probably will skip Orlando next year :sad:. It looks like it would be about $50 per pass to upgrade. TIA for your opinions!

$50 extra per person isn't too bad, especially considering you're going to be spending 3-4 days within the park.

That’s what I’m thinking. It’s the same time we went last year and bought/used the pass, but I’m guessing since hagrids is opening there is more of a blackout period than last year.

Definitely wait until you get there to upgrade. Universal sometimes changes blockout dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter