APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not just update existing UO booking with the APH rates? Will was lead to believe you could somewhere on here.
you're supposed to be able to

I've tried, either on the link above, or on the mail Loews site

each time, it's been a pain, and I finally gave up and called.

so save yourself the trouble, and call :p

Can you not just update existing UO booking with the APH rates? Will was lead to believe you could somewhere on here.

That was replying to specifically about cancelling online. But yes, you can change the rate as well.

I am planning on checking in on November 2nd and was hoping for an AP rate at the Hard Rock - I just found out the Horror Nights will be extending past the 31st into the weekend. Do they have AP rates during Horror Nights or should I be ready to just shell out rack rate?

Hopefully the crowds for HHN should have fallen off as Friday and Saturday the 3rd and 4th of November are the last days.

Keep checking for AP rates.

We're going mid-september (20-25) and hope to hear possible AP rates soon. Also hoping the HHN doesn't bring too many people during the day.

At least some of July has been released. We're staying the 7th-11th at HRH, I had to upgrade to pool view but saved a few bucks.

Thank you so much for posting. I have been stalking the Loews site. I switched from RPR standard view to Portofino Bay view and saved $225 for 3 nights. :yay:

I just booked PBR. It was a good rate. We might switch to HRH later though, because it's so close and really cool. Plus, HRH has fridges, and I don't think PBR does yet, right? We have never stayed at PBR though.

I just booked PBR. It was a good rate. We might switch to HRH later though, because it's so close and really cool. Plus, HRH has fridges, and I don't think PBR does yet, right? We have never stayed at PBR though.

Actually I think they are in the process of removing those mini bars, according to the Portofino thread.

August 12 is our arrival day and we are staying for a week. It seems like only King suite is available. I have a feeling that my SMSM rate would be better than the APH rate. I will check again and hope to see a lower rate once the rest of August opens up.

A question: I booked my onsite hotel, then ordered AP's via the Universal website. I have a confirmation number and have to pick them up at the park entrance. I assume nothing can be done to modify my current reservation, but I will be able to use them for a future reservation this year?

A question: I booked my onsite hotel, then ordered AP's via the Universal website. I have a confirmation number and have to pick them up at the park entrance. I assume nothing can be done to modify my current reservation, but I will be able to use them for a future reservation this year?

You can absolutely apply that rate to your booking. But it's also possible that your room type is not available under the discount. Just search the site for your dates and everything set the way you had it when you originally booked, then put APH in the discount code area. That way you can see what's available. Then, you can either call or change it online if you want.

I am planning on checking in on November 2nd and was hoping for an AP rate at the Hard Rock - I just found out the Horror Nights will be extending past the 31st into the weekend. Do they have AP rates during Horror Nights or should I be ready to just shell out rack rate?

We had an APH rate last year during the first HHN weekend in September, so I don't think that would prevent you from getting a discount!

We changed our hotel from two rooms at a RPR standard view to a Portofino Parlor Suite with Queen Garden View Room. There will be 4 adults and 2 kids. We are planning on putting DMIL and DSIL in one bed and the kids in the other while DH and I take the pull out. Saved us $140 for one night! Now to wait for October...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter