AP room discount if reservation is not in AP holder's name?

StarSeven7

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, my husband and I, two kids, and my mom are going to Disney World in April. We have reservations to stay all together in a Cars suite at AoA and we have already received the general public discount. My mom just purchased an annual pass but the rest of us are on Canadian resident discount tickets (my mom lives in the States, the rest of us are in Canada). The hotel reservation is in my name and we're paying for it but my mom of course is listed on the reservation. If an AP discount is available when they're released, is it going to be an issue getting the discount if the reservation is not under her name or credit card? Thanks.

Not if you call. You don't have to have an AP to make the reservation as long as you call them. Then, when you set up your friends and family and link tickets, her linked AP is all the hotel will need when you are checking in to get the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter