AP renewal question

pjlla

DIS Veteran
Hi all.... I purchased my first AP last year when my DD was accepted for a Disney Professional Internship. She will soon be a regular full-time employee (WAHOOO!) and it is time to potentially renew my AP. I did get an email with a renewal discount if I renew before the expiration date. But if I hold off until my next trip (at least 3 weeks after my renewal date) is there any chance that I'll get a better discount offer?? Or is this the only discount offer that I can expect? Thanks.........P

I haven't heard of any renewal discounts besides the usual discount for it being a renewal as opposed to a new pass. You can renew up to 30 days after your expiration date and still get your discount.

I haven't heard of any renewal discounts besides the usual discount for it being a renewal as opposed to a new pass. You can renew up to 30 days after your expiration date and still get your discount.
And just to tack on to this info...when you renew, even if it is 30 days after your expiration date, your anniversary date remains the same. IOW, if your AP expires on Aug.1, 2018 and you renew on Aug. 29, 2018 your new AP will expire on 8/1/2019

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter