AP renewal form?

MinnieM21

DIS Veteran
I have a question about renewing my annual passport. How early should I send in my annual passport renewal form? :confused3 I'm in Oregon and want to make sure it gets there in time before my AP expires. Thank you! :goodvibes

Our APs were set to expire May 1st - I sent them in about 10 days ago and received them Wednesday. The 50th anniv card is very cute ;)

I sent mine in just over a month before my old one expired (just in case they raised the prices again--they didn't) and got it just under a week later.

I was actually surprised at how quickly the renewal came this year. I think I got the cards within a week to 10 days of mailing in the form. Last year, it took 2-3 weeks. As long as your renewal is postmarked before your expiration date, they'll still process it. If you have an upcoming visit and don't get your AP back in time, you can go to guest services and they will issue you tickets to get in the parks, as long as it's not a blackout day. That's what we had to do last year since it took so long to get them back.

That's good to know that Disney will process the AP if it's postmarked before the expiration date. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter