AP - Remind me . . .

wheelcap

Gee Mom, I wanna go "HOME"
If I order a voucher, the start date is the first day I use it, not the date I get it - right? I let my AP lapse, and I want to get the timing right for getting a new one - you know, before the increase. But, I don't want to get it before the next increase if the start date is date of receipt. Get it??

Actually it's the date you exchange the voucher for the actual pass. If you exchange it right before you go into the park, then it would be the same day but sometimes people who get in late in the day like to get it taken care of that evening without entering the park, in which case it would be effective that day.

If you renew, the renewal date is an automatic one year extension on the current pass date.

So, I can order them now and not activate them until December when we are there?

So, I can order them now and not activate them until December when we are there?

That's right. Typically Disney raises AP prices each summer. This way you could beat the price increase but not start the clock counting until you arrive and redeem the vouchers.

That's right. Typically Disney raises AP prices each summer. This way you could beat the price increase but not start the clock counting until you arrive and redeem the vouchers.

Very cool - Thank you!

Can you also order the TIW card at the same time?

Very cool - Thank you!

Can you also order the TIW card at the same time?

Good question. The answer is "no" -- the TIW clock will start ticking the day you buy it. So just wait and pick it up at Guest Relations when you arrive next December.

Thank you again - sorry for hijacking the thread!!!

I am a new member and don't see where on the member site you go to order the AP vouchers. Can someone share that information (through post or PM)?

Thank you!

Sandi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter