AP Rates not showing up online today?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Any other AP holders having trouble getting the AP rates to show up online today? I can get to the link with the specials but it only returns rack rate.

I'm having that same problem. Finally tried just clicking on a resort and I eventually got to the passholder rates. You have to go through a couple of screens to get to it. Have to go through that process for every resort you want to check. Very frustrating!

I was having the same problem. I had to look at just one resort at a time in order to see the AP rates. It was very annoying.

How far out can you book for AP rates?

Currently, Annual Passholder rates are available now through June 10, 2017. Of course, they are subject to availability at each resort.

However, due to this latest glitch, finding these rates is even more difficult. You do indeed need to click on the Standard Room Rate shown on the first availability screen for each resort to see if discounts are available. (And you also need to be logged into you account and have an Annual Pass connected to that account.)

Currently, Annual Passholder rates are available now through June 10, 2017. Of course, they are subject to availability at each resort.

However, due to this latest glitch, finding these rates is even more difficult. You do indeed need to click on the Standard Room Rate shown on the first availability screen for each resort to see if discounts are available. (And you also need to be logged into you account and have an Annual Pass connected to that account.)

Agh..Gotcha...Sounds annoying..
thnx.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter