AP rates for October

Skywalker3

DIS Veteran
Just browsing our possible October dates, week of Columbus Day, and saw great AP rates! Not sure which hotel we'll be wanting to stay, as it's likely just a 1 night for HHN, and it needs to be walkable/boat ride for DS, but at least there's some AP rates out there!

That's good! I've been checking for my early November dates, so far nothing then.

I have to say I am disappointed in the AP rates for my week. It is Columbus Day week and it is most likely busy, but I am happier with the savvy traveler rates I already have. Im glad I booked early

Reactions: AJA

Yes, AP rates are better for short stays. If you're already booked for 5+ days, there's often not much to be gained from the AP rates. Particularly if you booked a while ago, before they adjust the prices several times...

I'm currently booked at Aventura, I could be persuaded to do a deluxe or split stay if AP rates are decent.

My Savvy traveller rate at PB was better until this morning. RP standard rooms really dropped. Saving almost $900 by switching to RP standard 2 Queens room (there's only two of us).

Seeing AP rates for the first week of November, checking around Nov 5-10, ES resorts $83, CB and Aventura $116, RP $276, some PBR rates $333. Website is wonky, I had to keep leaving and refreshing. My previous ST rate at Aventura was $146, decided to take the $30/nt off and stay there rather than switch to an EP resort

Kept checking, and fnally got a price I can live with at Sapphire Falls for our possible night there in Oct for HHN. We haven't decided if we're going to do HHN for that Wed or THurs, so I think I'll book separate reservations for each night. But had been stalking, and finally saw SF change. ES/CB/Aventura have been holding steady w low rates, but I'll still go ahead and book one just in case

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter