AP rates for MLK weekend

Michael623

WDW 40 trips, DL 12 trips, DLP 2 trips
I know Mousavers said that AP rates will be very hard to get for Jan 14-17 but did anyone get them and do you think the're may be any left. Obviously this would be a very spontaneous, last minute trip but the airfare is so low I figured I'd give it a shot. Any help would be great. I really can't believe what a slave I am to my AP!! :smooth:

Thanks a lot,GOOFYFREEK you're killing me! Couldn't you have been the voice of reason and told me that I was out of luck and I should just stay home? This is bad, very, very bad. :cool: :cool: :badpc:

Seriously though thanks for the info.

Ok ill give you the line that I give 2000 other times about people that ask about the crowds. DONT GO THEY WILL BE PACKED 2 hour waits for everything, INCLUDING THE BATHROOMS. SO dont gooo............... dont goooo............... HAHA!!

Just dont be in front of me taking the last school bread

ALL of the resorts are booked solid, tons of cheerleaders and sports teams, long lines, bad weather, can't be good!

(But if you do decide to go we will look for you there...) :smooth:

:love: Hey Michael623- you better make sure you have your AP before you book anything!! :love: :love: :love:

I booked CBR. Seen you there. 3rd trip in 5 months I must be losing it.

I was looking for Pop like you but there weren't any left there or any other Value. CBR was the only Moderate available for my dates and no standard rooms either. King bed room $94.

Still not bad at all. Alyssa looks like she will have fun, you coming with her HAHA!!

I'm going with DW and DM decided to tag along all of a sudden for monday. So atleast 2 days of vacation. SHHHHHHHh.............dont tell DM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter