AP rate booking down?

sunnygal041

DIS Veteran
Hey folks, I haven't been able to book an AP rate room at any resort for either the Summer or the Enchanted Escape. The site just keeps looping around. In addition, I wanted to change my upcoming room ressies, after clicking that button, that loops around too. Any suggestions? Thx

Is it looping on the MDE page with all of your reservations+tickets listed, then refreshing itself after an error message?

If so - that was happening to me last night and this morning, but not in an incognito (Chrome) window. I just cleared cookies/cache and it worked again in my normal window.

Just cleared out everything and it's still not working. MDE looping for new ressies just like the site. Frustrating

I have been struggling with this too. After I find resort availability, it shows nothing available when I select the resort to book. Other times it loops around and shows rack rate.
I called yesterday and rooms are available using the AP discounts. Hope the issue is resolved soon.

This was fixed as of yesterday. However, the ONLY thing showing up for my dates (9/27 - 9 /30) for the AP discount (and the Enchanted RO offer) are deluxes and villas. When I go to rack rate, every resort is available so I'm not sure why Disney is hoarding these rooms and not offering them. Very frustrating. My "lowest cost" option with any discount is AP rate for AK standard room for $856. Lowest rate with rack rate is All Star Music for $427.90.

This was fixed as of yesterday. However, the ONLY thing showing up for my dates (9/27 - 9 /30) for the AP discount (and the Enchanted RO offer) are deluxes and villas. When I go to rack rate, every resort is available so I'm not sure why Disney is hoarding these rooms and not offering them. Very frustrating. My "lowest cost" option with any discount is AP rate for AK standard room for $856. Lowest rate with rack rate is All Star Music for $427.90.
For the dates you mention I'm seeing a bit more availability than you saw. For example the AP Room rate for the BoardWalk is $310/night. Yacht Club is $312......and Animal Kingdom Lodge is $262.

@ashleyrm go back in..........things got better.

Doug :goofy:

For the dates you mention I'm seeing a bit more availability than you saw. For example the AP Room rate for the BoardWalk is $310/night. Yacht Club is $312......and Animal Kingdom Lodge is $262.

@ashleyrm go back in..........things got better.

I saw those. My post said that I was quoting the price for the "lowest cost option", and that there was only availability for deluxe and DVC properties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter