AP prices going up today ?

Chilbert

Mouseketeer
Only waterpark annual passes currently available at the WDW ticket site.

Wanted to order a couple today, so this would be just my luck !

Thanks, I hope they get it corrrected soon.

I got a little nervious because if I remember correctly, ticket prices went up unexpectedly about this time last year, didn't they ?

Thanks, I hope they get it corrrected soon.

I got a little nervious because if I remember correctly, ticket prices went up unexpectedly about this time last year, didn't they ?

Just the way Disney wants it..
The tickets will go up every year and sometimes twice... It has been around this time for the most part there is NO rule of thumb when they will raise prices....

We still have vouchers from just prior to the past increase.
Honestly, even with the DVC discount, they are making me think twice about buying them again.

Last year, the Budget Board talked about the price increase just before it happened and there was lots of buzz here too...I did get the voucher before the increase. Don't know if it will happen that way again, I hope it does!:goodvibes

We invite enough people who eat out with us throughout the year that the DDE plans does help us out. For now at least, we'll continue getting the AP's.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter