AP Preview Sign Up Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wareagle57

DIS Veteran
LINK TO PAST SIGNUPS

With less than 2 weeks to go, I thought we needed a thread dedicated to this so APs can closely monitor this news alone.

The link above has worked for past sign ups, but if anyone gets the live email, please post the link here. (After you get your own reservations obviously)

Any rumors or speculations as to when it might go live are also welcome. I’m interested in seeing how many dis users are actually eligible and considering this opportunity. As quickly as the AP calendar filled up, I’m surprised not many people have been taking about the previews.

great, I was just waiting for an email, or someone to post they got something

But now I can add refresh a webpage lol

I'm hoping it opens up Wed (really anyday after tomorrow). I get my schedule for next week on Tuesday, and stupid me didn't give a specific date I wanted off, I asked for either the 9th or 10th, whatever was easier for my boss

I'm all for following a link when I never seem to receive the emails. Fingers crossed that today is not the day it's released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter