Ap platinum renewal to gold?

JenniferYoung44

Mouseketeer
im currently a platinum AP holder. We’re planing to buy direct DVC prior to its expiration at which point I’d like to switch to the gold pass as I have no interest in coming during the blackout dates. Will I have to pay full price for the gold pass or can I get the renewal rate since I already had an AP?

im currently a platinum AP holder. We’re planing to buy direct DVC prior to its expiration at which point I’d like to switch to the gold pass as I have no interest in coming during the blackout dates. Will I have to pay full price for the gold pass or can I get the renewal rate since I already had an AP?
We did just that with ours. $550.61 for the DVC AP Gold renewal.

I can add that when you renew you have to do it 60 days before expiration or 30 days after. When the pass is renewed if will be from it original anniversary date not from when you renew the pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter