AP perks??

angelia

Earning My Ears
Hello! First let me start by saying how helpful everyone is on the Universal/Islands forums. I have gotten so much help and I really appreciate it. Thank you!! I am going to buy AP's for my son and I. I was wondering if there is a place to see all of the perks included? For instance I had no idea you could get a pin each month if you are in the parks and just recently read there is a tasting lanyard you can purchase?? What am I missing as far as perks with the AP. I know all of the general things and I know it varies with the pass you purchase, but was just curious what else is included. :flower:

Believe there is a thread about ap perks but it’s based on what UOAP releases

I find the info on the uoap site as easier to get current info quickly

the ap pins change each month
You show your ap in order to enter that lounge
Pins change monthly

I’m at the point I have duplicates for my many trips and stops at the ap lounge

I didn't even realize there was a lounge! I will check out uoap site. I tried to do a search for the thread, but was getting a lot about WDW AP's. Thank you so much macraven. :)

Always glad to help all

just a heads up ap holders can only get one pin per month
You show your ap at the door to enter the ap lounge.

How fun would that be! AP lounge meet up!
Looks like we will miss out on the special dining spots. Good to know to keep an eye out for things like that. Thank you!

I didn't even realize there was a lounge! I will check out uoap site. I tried to do a search for the thread, but was getting a lot about WDW AP's. Thank you so much macraven. :)
The AP lounge is a disappointment. All the drinks cost money and there are no free snacks. (I guess when they first opened there were free snacks back in 2017 or something). Sure you get a free button but you could get that anywhere (like Disney with their magnets)

I mean if nothing is free then isn't it just an AP Store?

The American Express lounge is much better.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter