AP or No AP...

iheartdisney

DIS Veteran
Man, oh man are Disney tickets expensive! We are going to be here on the East coast for a year, and I am planning a trip to WDW in a few weeks.
So I was looking at the ticket options, and I really think I could get the extra $$ worth out of buying the AP. We are within driving distance (13 hour drive!) my mom lives in Pensacole, and she has the seasonal pass, so we could meet up and have some fun together every couple of months, plus she can buy my kiddos season passes, which are only $70 more than the 4 day tix for this upcoming trip. I wanna go back DEFINATLEY for the Halloween Party and maybe star wars wekekend.

Then I started talking myself out of it...every time we go down I'll have to come up with gas and hotel money, which is possible, and we are pretty thrifty people, and my kids aren't school age, so no probems with are they off that day. Besides, its is only for a year, then we are going back to SoCal, and we'll get our Disneyland APs back. And it'll tighten up our budget this trip to spend all that on tickets, but future trips, that expense is taken care of.

So my DH tells me that if I DON'T get an AP this trip, forget it, I'm not going back again. He laid down the law!

So. would you do it? would you have a budget trip in order to fit in a few more trips this year? My mind is going in circles around the question!

Sounds to me like you are a good candidate for an AP. It will save you money on hotels too if you want to stay onsite. If you are going three times for at least four nights each, I think it would be worth it overall.

But 13 hours is a looooooooooooong drive. We are ten hours away, and it's long... especially with wee ones... I would definitely wait to decide until you make the drive down and see how it goes.

But if it were me... I would TOTALLY do it. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter