AP multi day ticket discount at gate

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
I have a family that will be at Universal the same time I am in December and I know I can purchase them multi day tickets at the gate with a 15% discount, my question is, they are wanting to stay 5 nights, I know a 5 day 2 park ticket is available on line, has anyone ever purchased these tickets at the gate?

I have a family that will be at Universal the same time I am in December and I know I can purchase them multi day tickets at the gate with a 15% discount, my question is, they are wanting to stay 5 nights, I know a 5 day 2 park ticket is available on line, has anyone ever purchased these tickets at the gate?
I'm not certain but some tickets are not available at the gate...these might be online only. Your best bet is to call Guest Services and see what they say.

I'm not certain but some tickets are not available at the gate...these might be online only. Your best bet is to call Guest Services and see what they say.
I called guest services first and they said they were available, but my experience with customer service has always been hit or miss, I have called numerous times and gotten different answers than what actually happened when I got on site, so I was hoping someone had actually purchased them. Thanks for taking time to help

I called guest services first and they said they were available, but my experience with customer service has always been hit or miss, I have called numerous times and gotten different answers than what actually happened when I got on site, so I was hoping someone had actually purchased them. Thanks for taking time to help

Man, I know what you mean...hate getting an answer on the phone from one and then trying to explain to someone, in person, that I was told something different on the phone.

So, I would bet they are available at the gate, but you can always ask to speak with guest services, in person, if they cannot accommodate you at the gate.

Note: If your trip doesn't extend past December 20, you can buy Seasonal Passes just as cheap (or cheaper) as a 5 day ticket. Blockout days start on December 21st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter