AP/Free Dining Question

xAshleyx

Mouseketeer
We have a free dining package booked for 3 guests for September. All guests have the 2 day base ticket booked. One guest has an AP. The other two guests will be upgrading their 2 day base to a 10 day park hopper at the gate.

My question is how does the magic band work for the guest with the AP. I want to have the 2 day base taken off that band so I can use one band for my AP, dining and hotel. I want to keep the 2 day base separate to use later when it's time to renew my AP.

But how will I link my free dining and room key to my AP?

The tickets are not on the band. They are linked to the MDX account and the band reads what is on the account.

If you go to Guest Services at a park or DTD they can "prioritize" your tickets so that the AP is used for admission before the 2 day ticket.

The tickets are not on the band. They are linked to the MDX account and the band reads what is on the account.

If you go to Guest Services at a park or DTD they can "prioritize" your tickets so that the AP is used for admission before the 2 day ticket.

Correct. This is what I do. Stop at GR the first day before you enter and tell them. Imagine it like a queue line and the computer will use the first ticket in line. You want your AP first. Then the last day I made sure before we left that my 2 day ticket was in place untouched.

The MB are just a way to read your account. My account shows about 8 MBs and they all will work for me if I want to match to my outfit! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter