AP Discounts at WDW Restaurants

EpcotGeek

Earning My Ears
We bought APs for the first time and will be going to WDW in Oct. and were wondering what the procedure was for getting your 10% lunch discount at the designated restaurants. Do you just show them your AP when they bring your check or do you let them know ahead of time? It's not a major issue, but we were just wondering what was standard practice. Thanks so much!

As a courtesy to the server, it would be best to let them know that you are an annual pass holder sooner than later. It will take less time to process it that way, and save time for all involved.

hi,
i always informed them at the beginning of my meal and they either asked to see the AP so they could check the date on it at the beginning or when they were ready to write up my bill. i did not have a problem with this at all.

katypop:D

Do you happen to know what meals you can get a discount on?
We have our first AP trip coming up in 3 1/2 weeks! :)

Thanks for the link! We will actually be able to get the discount on a couple meals we have planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter