AP Discounts Are Out! ~ Will a code discount come out for room only too?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
Unfortunatly I cannot use an AP discount since I have these Key Performer Certificates to apply to my room by July 12. I get quoted rack rate with these and the balance would still be a whole lot more. Now if I can get a 'code discount' that can be applied with this! Oh please! need a code for room only!!! Please, I'll be good! LOL!

WOW! I just called CRO and had the AP rate applied for my stay! It is so new that the CM first tried to tell me it wasn't out yet. Then I had to insist (politely) that yes it was out, maybe like 10 minutes ago. She had me hold and she rebooted her system and found out, yes, indeed, they were out! I got All Star Movies for $69 a night. With tax, my total for 8 nights is $618! This is wonderful! :D

TC:cool:

DonnaMerrry, I think that room only codes will be made available to the public. Just keep the faith!!! Last week there were so many posts that there would be no AP discounts, and here they are!! Just keep watching these boards!!:D

Just booked two rooms at POR for $84.00/night each room. Saved over $1100.00 for 11 night stay. EXCELLENT!

Hawk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter