AP discount before activating AP.

Alpha1

Mouseketeer
Let me first apologize because I’m sure this question has been answered many times but every search turned up nothing.

We are purchasing AP’s and the first use will be in July. If I buy the AP now, will I be eligible immediately for AP discounts on rooms even though we don’t plan to enter the park/activate the passes until july?

Let me first apologize because I’m sure this question has been answered many times but every search turned up nothing.

We are purchasing AP’s and the first use will be in July. If I buy the AP now, will I be eligible immediately for AP discounts on rooms even though we don’t plan to enter the park/activate the passes until july?

Yes.

Yes, as long as you activate the AP for the trip that you are booking the discount for. Once you have your AP voucher you can view and book Passholder rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter