• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Canadians

Can you tell me more about this? I assume Sam's club in the US? (we had one here years ago and I'm not sure if any still exist in Canada). If so, do you actually drive down periodically to purchase stuff, or purchase exclusively online. I assume it is worth the membership cost?
Joined online just to get the AP. Was worth the savings. We do go to the US a few times a year and shop while we are there so we may now go into Sam’s. I think we can also now buy e-Gift cards online but have not looked into that much yet.

Oh how I wish annual passes expired 13 months after first use!! We could make real good use of something like that. We go for a few days around Christmas then head to the beach for two weeks then back to Disney for a few more days. The fact that tickets expire 14 days after first use doesn’t work for us. Fortunately we have no expiration tickets which we use frugally.

Joined online just to get the AP. Was worth the savings. We do go to the US a few times a year and shop while we are there so we may now go into Sam’s. I think we can also now buy e-Gift cards online but have not looked into that much yet.
That worked for you? I couldn't sign up for a Sam's Club membership with a Canadian address (or a CC linked to a Canadian address. How did you get around that?

That worked for you? I couldn't sign up for a Sam's Club membership with a Canadian address (or a CC linked to a Canadian address. How did you get around that?
We input are address with Orlando as city and an Orlando zip code I think we used a Disney hotel zip code. It worked.

We bought APs for the first time for our Christmas trip last year. We've been 3 times since then plus one upcoming in December. We'll be renewing and have a short trip after our cruise booked for Feb and plan to do another Christmas one in 2020. We also bought TiW which has fully paid for itself and more. Plus we've taken advantage of a lot of AP discounts on party tickets, tours, and merchandise - far more than we anticipated. Seems that we routinely purchase a lot more than we realized!

I got one of the last Sam's Club APs before the summer's price hike only for myself (they stopped selling them just when I went back to get one for DH) for our party of six's January 2020 trip.
It's my first AP, and I need any and all tips for how to get the max out of the benefits, some of which I probably am not aware.
I would love to get a Bounceback offer that makes it worthwhile to upgrade DH and kids' tickets to APs, but it seems like we'd have to do two more trips in 2020 for that to make sense. And that was before the new 20% off discount tickets dropped!

AP holders for years! Family of 4 from Quebec, DVC members since 2011, going to DW twice per year. The DVC AP discount is a huge benefit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter