AP & AP discount ??

Santa

DIS Veteran
We do not have a current AP. We are going in Noverber 2005. It will be our Granddaughters first visit. I have seen the great discounts on Mousesavers for AP room rates & are thinking of going this December & buying the AP's for possible room discounts for both trips. I know I can buy the AP's online & take the voucher with me to one of the parks for the actual AP.

Our flight this december would arrive by 10am which would give me time to check the luggage & get to a park & exchange the voucher for the AP.

Do I need the actual AP in hand to book the AP room discount for the december 2004 trip?

Originally posted by Santa
We do not have a current AP. We are going in Noverber 2005. It will be our Granddaughters first visit. I have seen the great discounts on Mousesavers for AP room rates & are thinking of going this December & buying the AP's for possible room discounts for both trips. I know I can buy the AP's online & take the voucher with me to one of the parks for the actual AP.

Our flight this december would arrive by 10am which would give me time to check the luggage & get to a park & exchange the voucher for the AP.

Do I need the actual AP in hand to book the AP room discount for the december 2004 trip?

Oh boy! Santa Santa! :bounce:

No you do not have to have the AP to book an AP discount. You can purchase your AP(s) after you arrive at WDW.

Candleshoe-sherry

I called last night & got an AP rate of $94 at POR - King, water view.

Our flight will arrive about 10:15am which will give me plenty of time to exchange the vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter